Introducing PanoCam Pro
The comprehensive widefield imaging system that can help aid in the diagnosis and management of pediatric retinal vision disorders.
- The completely wireless Image Capturing Unit allows for image capture anywhere within the hospital, office, or clinic.
- The widest wide-field pediatric imaging system available on the market with a 130 Degree field of view and a MaxMag 70 degree lens for higher magnification
- A 13 MP True Color High Definition camera which captures both light and dark colored retinal pigments.
- Secure, HIPAA compliant Panocam Review Software to send DICOM images and patient data.
- Fully integrated Software and Cloud Management System allowing for remote worldwide access.